These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all. If you see a post or thread that breaks these rules, please report it to the moderators (use the “Flag” feature in the forums), or by emailing email@example.com.
1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated.
2. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
3. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum members or staff will be not tolerated.
4. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, don’t be petty or infantile.
5. No hacking, doxxing or illegal activity.
6. Please do not post inappropriate material. I think everyone understands what we mean by this. If you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don’t post it.
7. No discrimination on the basis of sex, gender, race, sexuality, class, age, ability, or any other way we identify ourselves. This ties into rule 1. but is listed as its own rule in order to make it explicit that this forum should be a safe place for everyone, regardless of how you identify yourself, to discuss and come together over a common interest in Synthstrom Audible’s Deluge.
8. We have closed the ‘feature suggestions’ thread until April 2022. We already have a firm roadmap in place for the next couple of software updates and we don’t want this sort of conversation to choke everything else on this forum. We’ll reinstate that category and invite user input again once we’ve got a few more updates out 🙂
One violation of these guidelines will result in a warning, a second violation will result in a 24 hour ban and a third violation, a full ban. Please play it cool. Some extreme violations may result in an immediate ban.
Please don’t be annoying and continually “bump” your posts to make them sit at the top. If anyone “bumps” a post more than once, we’ll “sink” that discussion.