Deluge Replacement Top Panel
Instead of using a magnetic overlay, you may choose to buy a replacement metal top panel. Replacing the panel yourself will take 60-90mins and require some moderate DIY skills and the below tools. We will send you a step-by-step guide explaining how to replace.
- #1 and #2 philips screwdrivers
- 1.5mm allen key / hex screwdriver
- 11mm and 10mm nut drivers
- Anti-static wrist strap is recommended
- For Deluges with serial number below 170466, 5mm nut driver
* If you choose to replace the panel yourself, you do so with the understanding that you will not be covered under warranty for any damage incurred by doing so.
When purchasing, please put your serial number (found on underside of Deluge) in the ‘notes’ section – this will ensure we get you all the parts you need to swap out your panel.
Panels are shipped tracked and express.
If you wish to have the panel installed by somebody experienced (and retain warranty), we can recommend the following:
Purchase through us as normal, then email the above address to arrange to book in a facelift.