Deluge is our flagship product. Three years in the making, it is an all-in-one, stand-alone, portable synthesizer, sequencer and sampler designed for the creation, performance and improvisation of electronic music.
The wait-time on Deluge orders placed is now down to approximately one week to ship.
At this point, we expect to have stock in our online shop around early November.
If you want to be emailed once we have them in-stock, you can join the wait-list HERE.
NOTE: Some shipments (outside of New Zealand) may incur tax and import charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
*Those who wish to pay using PayPal will incur an additional small charge.
*We are only able to ship Deluges to Russia if addressed to a company.
Note: the price below should say $899USD (plus shipping). If it is displaying $1033.85, it is wrong and a browser error – email email@example.com and we’ll send you a payment gateway that bypasses the website.
- Full-featured internal synthesizer engine (subtractive and FM)
- Polyphony limited only by CPU. Up to 64 synth voices may play simultaneously
- Live adjustment of synth and effect parameters with two endless-turn encoders with LED level-meters
- Easy buttons to select the functions these control
- Parameter automation recording
- Dedicated volume and tempo knobs
- LFOs and envelopes on each synth / sample. Highly customizable modulation matrix
- Synthesizer engine features LPF / HPF, FM, portamento, oscillator sync, ring modulation, unison detune, and more
- Four basic digital waveforms, two analog-modeled waveforms, or select any WAV file from SD card
- 12dB/oct and 24dB/oct filters, with optional filter drive mode
- FX including delay, reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser, bitcrusher, sidechain effect, live stutter, and more
- Keyboard mode, where the pads become a live instrument on a 2D grid
- Preset or custom scales, or chromatic mode
- Live processing of the audio input including polyphonic pitch shifting (according to sequenced notes), filters, and all FX
- Piano-roll-style sequencing on 128 full RGB pads (16×8) with scrolling and zooming
- Launch, mute and interact with tracks live
- Arranger view, to sequence your instrument parts into a longer composition
- Sequencing limited only by device RAM (millions of notes)
- Simultaneously output separate sequences to all 16 MIDI channels, 2 CV / gate channels and 2 additional gate outputs, in addition to internal synthesizers / samples (limited only by CPU, as above)
- CC control and sequencing on all 16 MIDI channels
- Probability and iteration based step / note conditions
- Undo / redo note and parameter automation editing and recording. Number of undo steps limited only by RAM
- Advanced syncing capabilities. Non-standard time signatures supported, Polymetric
- Adjustable swing
- Horizontal note shift
- MIDI program change and bank select
- Streams all samples directly from SD card (up to 32GB SDHC), without limitations based on RAM size
- Up 64 unaffected sample voices may play simultaneously, with still a little power left for synths
- Time-stretching and pitch-shifting, as well as basic pitch adjustment
- Same filters, modulation matrix and FX as synth engine
- Slicer feature for cutting a sample into evenly sized slices
- Two ¼” line outputs, and 3.5mm headphone output
- 3.5mm mic input, ¼” line input, and built-in microphone
- 2x CV outputs. 0 – 10V, individually configurable to between 0.01 and 2.00 volts per octave, or to hertz-per-volt
- 4x gate / trigger outputs individually configurable to v-trig or s-trig, with shared voltage switchable between 5V and 12V
- Trigger clock output, configurable up to 192 PPQN
- Trigger clock input, also with adjustable PPQN
- MIDI input and output via hardware connectors or USB. Syncing via MIDI beat clock as master or slave
- Powered via USB B (cable included) or 9 – 12V centre-negative (pedal-style) power supply (500mA) (not included)
- User-upgradeable firmware – expect updates from Synthstrom Audible
- Internal speaker, rechargeable Li-ion battery (6+ hours of operation)
- Printed manual of software 1.3.0 is included
- Dimensions: 305mm x 208mm x 46mm (12 x 8.2 x 1.8 inches)
- Weight: 1.5kg
BASIC WORKFLOW TUTORIAL
Below are a few videos including an extensive walkthrough 90minute long video introducing you in-depth to using the Deluge online right now!
We didn’t do a good job of recording the audio with these, you can hear a cleaner output of the synth engine to your right with the SoundCloud embed.
We put together this video primarily with first-time users in mind, and the synth/pattern programming is very rudimentary, but as far as an introduction to the Deluge, you can’t beat it. Make sure you watch all three.
Part 1 introduces you to “Track View”, “Song View” and the Deluges scrolling and zooming, shows how you construct songs and introduces you to some of the sample playback features..
Part 2 goes deep into the Sound Editor and patching matrix and explores the sampling capability of the Deluge.
Part 3 brings a few other instruments into play and showcases the Deluges ability to play with others.
TUTORIALS & FEATURE EXAMPLES
Synthstrom Audible Deluge Manual
View the official Synthstrom Audible Deluge manual on Google Docs
You can view individual customer reviews on Facebook
Some of our users have been uploading reviews, tutorials and jams to YouTube, you can view some in a playlist below: