Deluge is our flagship product. Three years in the making, it is an all-in-one, stand-alone, portable synthesizer, sequencer and sampler designed for the creation, performance and improvisation of electronic music.
NOTE: Some shipments (outside of New Zealand) may incur tax and import charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
*Those who wish to pay using PayPal will incur an additional small charge.
*We are only able to ship Deluges to Russia if addressed to a company.
NZ$1,399.00 – NZ$1,429.00
- Full-featured internal synthesizer engine (subtractive and FM)
- Polyphony limited only by CPU. Up to 48 unaffected synth voices or 64 unaffected sample voices may play simultaneously
- Live adjustment of synth and effect parameters with two endless-turn encoders with LED level-meters
- Easy buttons to select the functions these control
- Parameter automation recording
- Dedicated volume and tempo knobs
- LFOs and envelopes on each synth / sample. Highly customizable modulation matrix
- Synthesizer engine features LPF / HPF, FM, portamento, oscillator sync, ring modulation, unison detune, and more
- Four basic waveforms, or select any WAV file from SD card
- FX including delay, reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser, bitcrusher, sidechain effect, live stutter, and more
- Keyboard mode, where the pads become a live instrument on a 2D grid
- Preset or custom scales, or chromatic mode
- Live processing of the audio input including polyphonic pitch shifting (according to sequenced notes), filters, and all FX
- Piano-roll-style sequencing on 128 full RGB pads (16×8) with scrolling and zooming
- Sequencing limited only by device RAM (many thousands of notes)
- Simultaneously output separate sequences to all 16 MIDI channels, 2 CV / gate channels and 2 additional gate outputs, in addition to internal synthesizers / samples (limited only by CPU, as above)
- CC control and sequencing on all 16 MIDI channels
- Undo / redo note and parameter editing and recording. Number of undo steps limited only by RAM
- Advanced syncing capabilities. Non-standard time signatures supported
- Adjustable swing
- Horizontal note shift
- MIDI program change and bank select
- Streams all samples directly from SD card (up to 32GB SDHC), without limitations based on RAM size
- Same filters, modulation matrix and FX as synth engine
- Slicer feature for cutting a sample into evenly sized slices
- Two ¼” line outputs, and 3.5mm headphone output
- 3.5mm mic input, ¼” line input, and built-in microphone
- 2x CV outputs. 0 – 10V, individually configurable to between 0.01 and 2.00 volts per octave, or to hertz-per-volt
- 4x gate / trigger outputs individually configurable to v-trig or s-trig, with shared voltage switchable between 5V and 12V
- Trigger clock output, configurable up to 192 PPQN
- Trigger clock input, also with adjustable PPQN
- MIDI input and output via hardware connectors or USB. Syncing via MIDI beat clock as master or slave
- Powered via USB B (cable included) or 9 – 12V centre-negative (pedal-style) power supply (500mA) (not included)
- User-upgradeable firmware – expect updates from Synthstrom Audible
- Internal speaker, rechargeable Li-ion battery (6+ hours of operation)
- Printed manual of software 1.3.0 is included
- Dimensions: 305mm x 208mm x 46mm (12 x 8.2 x 1.8 inches)
- Weight: 1.5kg
BASIC WORKFLOW TUTORIAL
Below are a few videos including an extensive walkthrough 90minute long video introducing you in-depth to using the Deluge online right now!
We didn’t do a good job of recording the audio with these, you can hear a cleaner output of the synth engine to your right with the SoundCloud embed.
We put together this video primarily with first-time users in mind, and the synth/pattern programming is very rudimentary, but as far as an introduction to the Deluge, you can’t beat it. Make sure you watch all three.
Part 1 introduces you to “Track View”, “Song View” and the Deluges scrolling and zooming, shows how you construct songs and introduces you to some of the sample playback features..
Part 2 goes deep into the Sound Editor and patching matrix and explores the sampling capability of the Deluge.
Part 3 brings a few other instruments into play and showcases the Deluges ability to play with others.
TUTORIALS & FEATURE EXAMPLES
You can view individual customer reviews on Facebook
Some of our users have been uploading reviews, tutorials and jams to YouTube, you can view some in a playlist below: